Subject: Re: New AMOS type language for the future
From: Marcel Toele <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 02:53:20 +0100

Op 09-jan-07 schreef Nikola Smolenski:

>On 03-Mar-97, Ben Wyatt wrote:
>>Rough details for an AMOS type language are on my web page at:

>>http://www.paston.co.uk/users/bwyatt/index.html

>>It's aiming to be as easy to use as AMOS, but with more powerful features,
>>such as OOP and dynamic objects, and encourages better and neater code.

>I have been thinking about why amos is so popular, and I think it is mostly
>because it have such good editor. I can only dreaming about working in C with
>such editor :( So, I think that your lang sould have very very similar
editor,
>or better.

May I make a comment on this,
Yes, I do too think the Amos-Editor is great, but I can only be opened on a
PAL screen.
So keep the editor the same (or better) but make it have an Screenmode
requestor of some sort...

besides, AGA-support and Intuition support should be standard, but you already
planned that, of course... :)

>-- 
>_        _  _         _  _          _                                   _
>\--- :_ :_ :_::- --: : ::_) _: --- \/ ----------------------------------/
>\\_: !_)!_,! !!_,  !,!_!! \(_! ::::..::::      nEVERmIND     :::'`::::_//
>`\------------------------------------------------------------- /\ ----/'
>  Nikola Smolenski - member of Team AMIGA             [email-masked]

> * *** NOVI SAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *** *